Urinary tract and bladder infections are very common disorders. Many women suffer from similar inflammations affecting them five times more frequently than men.
For years, people have been using cranberries to treat urinary tract inflammation.
Is it scientifically proved? How the benefits of cranberry may be enhanced?
Herbal adaptogens were found to exert the following effects in athletes:
- Dramatic increase of physical performance, in particular, power endurance strengthening;
- Increase of fatigability threshold;
- Playing important role in liquidation of post-workout acidosis (acid pH shift in the body);
- Contribution to glycogen accumulation in muscles, liver and heart;
- Glucose phosphorylation activation resulting in improved metabolism of sugars, lipids, and proteins;
- Enhanced mental activity;
- Activation of general metabolism.
Schisandra chinensis is a natural remedy recommended for use by athletes due to its toning activity helping to reduce mental and body tiredness.
This herb can increase physical capacity in gym and reduce signs of an overload. Thus, intake of such pharmacologically active remedy as schisandra before training is rather reasonable.
Pharmaceuticals and supplements containing schisandra are perfect antioxidants helping to improve health, increase stamina, activate muscle performance as well as metabolic processes in the body.