News — athlete
Rhodiola rosea have been studied for several decades and a lot of beneficial properties for human health were noted. Apart from its adaptogenic activity Rhodiola rosea was proved to enhance physical performance and stamina helping in training.
Herbal adaptogens were found to exert the following effects in athletes:
- Dramatic increase of physical performance, in particular, power endurance strengthening;
- Increase of fatigability threshold;
- Playing important role in liquidation of post-workout acidosis (acid pH shift in the body);
- Contribution to glycogen accumulation in muscles, liver and heart;
- Glucose phosphorylation activation resulting in improved metabolism of sugars, lipids, and proteins;
- Enhanced mental activity;
- Activation of general metabolism.